Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Mind Your Business- Hell no


I woke up to somebody on my BBM using this as his DP.

  So on my way to work, I thought about this.







Mind my business?? Helllllllll NOOOOOO.

If I mind my business, how can I be aware of gossip around?
 If I mind my business how can I hear the latest?
 If I mind my business how can I know the highest paying jobs? (to find eligible young men, fit for a princess)
If I mind my business, how can I be involved in every other person’s life? (look at it positively)
I refuse to mind my business please.
I want to know who is dating who.
Who has broken up with who?, who has a new job? and who is going for an interview?
I want to know who is vacationing? and with who?
I want to be a minister of information.
                              
                                       
                                            Okay that was my rude alter-ego honest side.


Up next,  is the side I explain to humans to look decent, human and Christian.

If I mind my business, how can I put a smile on someone’s face?
If I mind my business, how can I know if my neighbor is hurting?
If I mind my business, who will pester my friends till they can smile?
If I mind my business, how can I be relevant to the world?
If I mind my business, how do i find fulfillment?
If i mind my business, how can I be me??????

So I decided-   Me keh, mind my business? Lie lie.

Please I want to be very involved.

Justin Beiber became rich because he sang Ushers song, he did not mind his business.
Oshiomole met the young wife because she did not mind her business, maybe she served him on a flight.
Linda Ikeji we all know, because she writes about other people’s life, she did not mind her business.
If you minded your business, would you read my blog? NO (the more reason why you should not mind your business)
In the present world of “me, myself and I”…the issue of minding ones business is deeper than ever. It is suddenly turning to an “I don’t care, whatever”… and this hurts.

 How many times have we sat close to someone hiding tears and just an “all will be well” will go a long way, but we did not even notice.

How many times have we missed an opportunity that we should have jumped on because we are too busy- minding our business.

I do not think minding your business and pock nosing (yes, it is an English word) are the same thing. 

There are limits to everything and I guess we all know to keep the boundaries.
Please mind your neighbour business a little bit. Just be sure they are fine. We owe humanity that much.

No one minding their own business ever did achieved much.

Incase you don't know, you have to mind other peoples businesses to find opportunities and money making ventures. Infact, minding other peoples business is a matter of life.

Check Jesus out. He was everywhere, minding everyone’s business- the sick, the sad and all.
2,000 years later and his majesty still reigns.

 Mahatma Ghandi, Mother Theresa, Martin Luther; they all lived minding peoples business and we still celebrate them.

Today I leave with few words- Mind everybody’s business. The thoughts on a Babes mind.


Remember to live, love and laugh.



8 comments:

  1. Typical excuse from a professional Aproko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi blunt Nigerian, thanks for stopping by. Remember to keep minding other people’s businesses

      Delete
  2. Hilarious write up but so true...I remember sometimes when I feel bad and don't want to talk, I crave for someone to pock nose into my business to either help forget my troubles or make me feel better. there is so much truth in this write up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,thank you for stopping by and thanks for agreeing. It's necessary to always ask.,everyone needs a check up. Live pock nosing.. Love

      Delete
  3. Everything depends on perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perspective definitely plays a strong role. That is why it is important to draw the line between concern and intruding. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I think this is a simply great piece of writing. I loved every line. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi petite, thank you for stopping by and thanks for the love. remember to live pock nosing.

      Delete